What is the CompTIA Linux+ certification?
These days it has become a necessary requirement in most of the industries and enterprises to show the certificates of qualification for technological jobs besides the college degrees. Linux is such enterprise which also requires and offers the Linux certificates. Linux certification demonstrates the seriousness of the employees with their career with Linux. It gives an extra importance if you gain actual work experience with Linux.
The CompTIA Linux certificate is a well-known certification of Linux which was launched in September; 2001.It is a basic entry level Linux+ certification for Linux system administrators. This is for the technicians with six-month experienced who are installing, operating and maintaining Linux operating systems.
List of popular Linux Certification:
There are four Linux certification programs. They deal with the system administration.
- CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association)
- LPI (Linux Professional Institute)
- Novell Corporation
- Red Hat, Inc
The LPI certification programme was launched in January 2000 with three levels of exams.
- Level 1 (LPIC1): It is for the lower level administrators. One must clear the LPIC1for attempting the next level certification.
- Level 2 (LPIC2)
- Level 3 (LPIC3) the upper level certification.
- CLP : The Certified Linux Professional (CLP) is for entry-level administrators and
- CLE: This is for the Certified Linux Engineers which shows more advanced administrative skills.
How to pass Linux Certification:
Gaining a Linux certification is an advantage for a person to show his technical skill of Linux and help to get the employment easily. Various companies require their employees to posses the Linux certificates either at entry level or at advance level.
There are seven aspects to clear the Linux Certification examination.
- Planning and Implementation
- System Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and Identify
- Install and Maintain System Hardware.
There are different affiliated test centers for the Linux certification exam. For the lab exams of Novell and Red Hat, it may take more than two hours or a full day. It may be a longer time taking exam but you must clear the exam in a year .To clear the exam it is not a very difficult job. You can prepare for your exam into a few weeks. There are various institution who offers Linux certification courses, training and exams .you must search for those institutions to get training and exams.
I am John S Lam from Test4Prep; it gives 100% CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Exam. Let’s take benefit of CompTIA A+ Exam material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.
This is special offer for reader of this www.aliencoders.org.You can use the following coupon code to get a 15% discount on all IT Certification Exams from www.test4prep.com
Coupon Code: K479824Y64
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How Mobile Phone signal booster can be useful for you - August 14, 2014
- Participate in CodeVita 2014 – TCS Global Coding Contest - August 6, 2014
- 8 Hottest and Newly Emerging Engineering Jobs in India - July 1, 2014