This video is about Drupal basics for beginners. Those who don't know what is Drupal ? what is CMS? Here is the small introduction on it. Please read before going through this video tutorials.
In this video listed features have been dealt with:
- Prerequisites before using Drupal Based CMS.
- Small introduction about WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL and PHP)
- Drupal’s official website from where you can download Drupal latest version CMS, all modules and themes
- After downloading and setting up WAMP , it deals with installation process
some common issues with Drupal while installation like
- settings.php file missing, copy default.settings.php and rename it as settings.php in the same folder
- 8MB memory issue, how to increase it to 16MB
- MySQL Database missing problem
- After installing, this video deals with little introduction of block, menu, themes and modules
- How to post content in blog and forum section
- How to make dropdown menu items under Aquia Marina theme
In the next video we will elaborate usages of each and every topic like profiles, taxonomy, pathuato, system logs, file uploads, comments, content type, user management etc.