Sanjeev Jaiswal aka "Jassi" hails form Dhanbad, Jharkhand. He is a Networking and Information security freak guy who did his B.Tech from CUSAT, Kerala in 2009. He is Currently associated with United Online, India and working on Perl environment. Prior to that he was with CSC for 2 years+.
He and his close friend Ritesh got the idea to have one common platform to make a bridge between Students and Professionals/Faculties. As a result they founded Aliencoders, a fully nonprofit technical organization based on learning through sharing principles.
He has 4+ years IT experience in web based development technologies and keeps on learning, experimenting from his interest. He is the regular contributor in Application Reviews, Perl related blogs and forums and trying hands on information security specially system and web security.
He likes Punjabi songs very much. His favorite dish is fish curry and panipuri (also known as golgappa/fuchka/ghupchup). You can find him at http://www.aliencoders.org most of the time. He likes to hang out with friends and When he is free you can find him either in kitchen trying different dishes or with his laptop reading articles from different technical sites. (A true netizen!)
He is the main person behind all ideas related to publicity and promotion for this website. He also contributes articles on LINUX (real time issues) and Networking concepts.
His hobbies are cricket, traveling and blogging. Interestingly, he has recently started a book also.
He calls his blog Think like a child… open a book.
And as he says, we have just started..we have bigger goals and we are here to make a difference! We surely will – at aliencoders.
- He is an Information Security evangelist with more than seventeen years of professional experience.
- He was awarded the prestigious Microsoft Most Valuable Professional – MVP award consecutively for three years (2009, 2010 and 2011) in Enterprise Security stream and also honored with the prestigious Asia Pacific Information Security Leadership Achievements Award for 2010 from (ISC)² under Senior Information Security Professional Category.
- He is the Founder of c0c0n International Hacking & Information Security Conference and also the Creator & Chief Architect of Matriux – Asia's first Security & Penetration Testing Operating System – www.matriux.com
- He is also associated with Southern Command, Indian Army and Criminal Investigation Department(CID), Maharashtra Police for their Cyber Security training through C-DAC, ACTS.
- He is the President of Information Security Research Association (ISRA) and an active member of Data Security Council of India, Bangalore Chapter.
- He is CCNA,CEH,CHFI certified too.
He is currently working with Oqtave Solution as a PHP Developer. He has 5+ years IT experience in web technologies domain. He has very good knowledge in Codeigniter and Kohanaphp. He has worked on various projects like job portal, matrimonial sites , social networking sites, carpooling and shopping cart.
He is pure vegetarian , he likes green food very much. You can find him sitting alone in his room with laptop and trying to develop some insane (awesome) tools to ease our day today work in his leisure time.
He has done Bachelors in Computer Science from Cochin University(CUSAT), Kerala.
He has 4+ years experience and is Microsoft Certified professional.
He loves learning about different Technologies,cultures, diversity and languages :-).
He enjoys building websites, reading technical books , Cooking food(good at non-veg as his friend says), love meeting new people, traveling, watching movies that are funny or an inspiration etc. He has very busy schedule for himself apart from his work, traveling, homework, and hanging out…
He is involved in cutting edge research and development work related to multimedia on Samsung galaxy series of smartphones and tablets. With more than 2 years of R&D experience he is pursuing his MS in Computer Science from USC, California; which will be followed by PHD later(hope so).
His area of interest lies with wireless protocols, computer networking and system level programming.
I have worked for around 2 years in Alcatel-Lucent in R&D dept. During my tenure in Alcatel Lucent I have got expertise for Layer 1 in WCDMA HSPA and HSPA+ technologies.Currently I am working in Qualcomm Inc. In Qualcomm I am completely involved in LTE (4G) technology. I have an expertise in Layer 1,2and 3 of LTE(4G) technology.
I have knowledge in C,C++,PERL and UNIX and have interest in learning new technologies and wish to do new innovations.
Apart from this I am fond of C-language.I love solving puzzles.
And yes i am master of none but i am not sure about jack of all trades because there are a lot of things still to explore .